SCHOOL OF MISSIONS
Christian missions focus on a rapidly changing world with a changeless Christ. The untouched masses of Asia, Africa, and Latin America, as well as the nominal Christians in Europe and North America, demand new and vigorous action- far beyond past efforts- to reach and disciple lost individuals to Christ.
Program Chair of Missiology: Philip Rhoads
Email the Missions Department
Like the TBC Missions Department on Facebook
The objectives of the Missions Department are to train the student to:
1. Comprehend basic Bible doctrines and precepts.
2. Prepare them with the biblical and theological studies necessary for a Scriptural ministry.
3. Communicate Christ cross-culturally to the world community.
4. Develop practical skills within an intense missions-related program.
5. The missions department is also ideal for the student who expects to remain in the homeland, but who wants to develop a stronger missions burden or to develop a cross-cultural ministry at home.
Systematic Theology 1 & 2
Old Testament Survey
Intro to Missiology
New Testament Survey
English Composition 1
Systematic Theology 3
Life & Times Of Christ
Introductions to Applied Math
English Composition 2
Conflict of Cultures
3 GEED Online Electives
The Indigneous Church
Church Planting 1 & 2
2 GEED Online Electives
For a more thorough understanding of the type of classes you will take as a Missions major, you may find it helpful to read the
Course Descriptions for the Division of Missions.